She almost felt bad lying to him about having to miss the show. Almost, because his face when he realized she was really there would be worth it in...
Okay, this is something I’m working on now, for this OTP prompt:
one making awful breakfast for the other and the other eating it because they appreciate it that much
I wrote it initially from Jon’s POV and I just flipped it to Sansa’s.
When we live in a world where you can access free content of naked consenting women in less than 5 seconds, why are people still invading the privacy of non-consenting women for nudes?
Hint: It has something to do with people feeling entitled to making any woman their personal porn, even if it violates or humiliates her in the process.
(Nicked from iambickilometer):
drop one of these bad boys in my askbox and i will post, without editing
- FIRST — the first two sentences of my current project
- LAST — the most recently written two sentences of my current project
- NEXT — the next line. meaning i will finish the sentence I’m on and write a new one, which you’ll get.
- [insert prompt here] — you post a prompt, and i’ll write three sentences based on that prompt, set in the same time/setting as my current project
- THE END — i’ll make up an ending, or post the ending if i’ve written it
- BEFORE THE BEGINNING — three sentences (or more) about something that happened before the plot of my current project
- POV — something that’s already happened, retold from another character’s perspective